The field of information security has grown and evolved significantly in recent years. Today, protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is a key business requirement. Risks of data-security breaches can be easily minimized by creating an effective data-protection system.
KABEST key information security solutions and services:
- Assessment of information security management systems in compliance with international and industrial standards
- Development and implementation of Information security management systems and their preparation for certification according to ISO/IEC 27001:2005, ISO/IEC 17799:2000 standards
- Implementation of integrated technological and physical safety systems
- Feasibility study of the investments in IT security systems
- Technical audit of IT-infrastructure security
- Technical information protection assessment: carrying out special checks and investigations regarding the protection of premises from data leaks via technical channels
When implementing data-protection solutions, KABEST uses software and equipment from leading local and international manufacturers, including: BMC Software, Cisco, CheckPoint Software Technologies Ltd, IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, HP, Symantec, Internet Security Systems, Aladdin Software Security R.D., Oracle, Positive Technologies, S-Terra, TrendMicro, Ancad, Infotecs, Informzaschita, LAN Crypto, Crypto-Pro, Kaspersky Labs, Atlas, OKB SAPR, Elvis-Plus, and others.